Leadership Hiring at Mancer Consulting
Views:145 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
VP - APPIAN BPM Architect - BFS (13-25 yrs)
Exp : 13 - 25 Years
- Provides technical leadership and is responsible for developing components of, or the overall systems design; with a primary goal to continuously assess the Technology stack and build innovative technical solutions in an increasingly regulated yet extremely disruptive environment
- Build a strong technical team and actively engaging in career development of junior staff
- Partner with Architect and Execute the architectural vision for all IT systems through major, complex IT architecture projects; ensures that architecture conforms to enterprise blueprints.
- Develops technology road maps, while keeping up-to-date with emerging technologies, and recommends business directions based on these technologies.
- Review and analyze proposed technical solutions for projects
- Contribute to formulation of strategies for applications development and other functional areas
- Design and develop a strategic framework that can functionally abstract and simplify the architecture, thereby enabling smooth implementation of global strategic initiatives suited for the Business domain.
- Architect and Develop data intensive applications to serve function of data integration, data consumption and data generation
- Responsible for creation of key artefacts including blueprints, reference architectures and patterns that describe current, future and transition states that clearly describe how IT/data architecture investment will support/enable business strategy and plans.
- Responsible for the creation of high level designs to guide implementation faithful to architecture intent
- Responsible for defining end to end architecture and design patterns for the consistent and efficient implementation
- Utilize in-depth knowledge and skills across multiple Applications Development areas to provide technical oversight across systems and applications
- Requirement analysis including interaction with Business Users and Chief Data Office
- Help build continuous integration environment
- Engage in end-to-end system design and development processes
- Ensure that application development and enhancement is in line with Citi's Coding Standards.
- Partners with multiple Technology teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals; identifies and defines necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process enhancements.
- Solves / works a variety of high impact, high-profile problems / projects with considerable business impact through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes and industry standards.
- Provides expertise in area and an advanced level of understanding of the principles of applications programming.
- Develops standards for coding, testing, debugging and implementation.
- Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery.
Must Have Skills:
- Minimum 7 years of Appian BPM experience and 12+ years of Technology experience
- Knowledge of Appian architecture and its objects best practices
- Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
- Good knowledge of the product including BPM Fundamentals, Architecture Components, Technical Features such as Designer Features, Configurations in Appian etc.
- Should have hands on experience in design and development in Appian BPM including components such as Tempo, Mobility Features, Forums, Discussions, Pages, Smart Services, Reports, Deployment etc.
- Experience of integrations using web services e g XML REST WSDL SOAP API JDBC JMS Familiar with Appian plug ins including rules engines
- Experience using ALM and CICD tools like Bitbucket, TFS, Jenkins, uDeploy, BMC RLM or related tools in an agile methodology.
- Experience in SCMs like GIT; and tools like JIRA
- Experienced with automated build and test processes
- Ability to lead discussions and prepare product evaluation criteria
- Appian Certifications in plus.
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred