HR at Vodafone Idea Limited
Views:834 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Vodafone Idea - Vice President - CVM/Consumer Insighting & Experience Head (15-22 yrs)
- Grow VIL's revenue and share in the Consumer Postpaid market by driving strong growth in upgrades across the ~ 6 Mn consumer base while also driving appropriate revenue and subscriber base retention initiatives to successfully tackle business realities, opportunities and threats that impact NPS, churn and ARPU.
- This role is responsible for the definition, maintenance and enablement viz. end-to-end ownership of the postpaid consumer base business vision, strategy and outcomes via CVM Planning & execution across traditional and digital channels, GTM on key business agendas/ propositions for defined product types to drive deeper customer engagement on product and services through consumer insights, analytics based approach and favorably impact NPS.
Key Accountabilities / Key Result Areas
- Define postpaid base business strategy and objectives and develop business plan for optimal revenue extraction from base while driving retention initiatives through traditional as well as digital channels.
- Monitor the progress and financials of business outcomes, communicating portfolio-level impacts to maximize rapid delivery of business value
- Support and drive GTM on key business agendas/propositions and provide communication support of digital elements
- Fuel innovations for future growth
- Formulate CVM plan basis consumer insights / big data analytics and drive execution of the same to deliver key CVM objectives of driving customer engagement resulting in revenue growth and control in churn.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience, Technical / Professional Qualifications
- Business acumen and data driven decision making
- Trusted and respected leader who can influence, direct, and coach teams in line with the business mission, vision and objectives
- Agile, entrepreneurial management style, ability to navigate in uncertainty and being adaptive.
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, relationship building and P&L management skills
- Deep understanding of telecom and associated consumer insights to enable desired business outcomes
Key Performance Indicators
- Postpaid Churn control
- Base revenue and ARPU enhancement
- Launch of new / differentiated consumer propositions
- Timely launch of GTM initiatives
Annual Budget Owned / Key Quantitative Parameters like Workforce managed etc.
- Annual Revenue : Rs 2500 cr across ~ 6 Mn subscriber base
- Team Members Managed: 5 (3 Direct / 2 Indirect)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.