HR at Vodafone Idea Limited
Views:2084 Applications:421 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:183
Vodafone Idea - Vice President/Cluster Head - Marketing (10-15 yrs)
Vodafone Idea - Vice President - Cluster Marketing Head
Job Purpose :
- To manage and drive the revenues of the cluster. Deliver Subscriber and Revenue growth with a core objective of getting incremental CMS and RMS.
- Designing and executing Marketing strategy for the circle whilst complying with agreed budget, timescales and agreed policy guidelines with all regulatory.
Impact on the business :
- The role holder is responsible for the revenue for the circle. The incumbent will be responsible to develop and plan marketing strategies to enhance the competitive position
- The primary focus will be to increase the revenues by adding more Quality RES and extracting more from the existing base.
- Drive a healthy revenue Mix from Voice Usage, Roaming, Data and VAS.
- Base Management would include delivering on CDI and brand salience.
Customers Suppliers and Third Parties :
- The role holder has to constantly feel the pulse of each of the markets and be aware of market realities by being in constant touch with key customers groups.
- Aligning all suppliers partners like advertising agency, media house, PR agency, outdoor agency, content providers, market research etc towards a common goal and facilitating deliveries from them as per contractual agreements.
Leadership and Teamwork
- The position is a leadership position in the circle. The role holder would set goals and targets for all revenue Verticals U&R, VAS, Data, Roaming in consultation with the S&M Head, and will monitor the performance of the team on a regular basis.
- The incumbent would need to establish and maintain relationships with peers in the circle from Sales, Enterprise Business, Customer Service, Finance, Network and IN, Technical & IT, as well as, regional and corporate members from the corporate office.
Innovation and Change :
- The incumbent would need to innovate and bring appropriate changes depending on market realities and demands.
- He/She would be required to analyze and provide solutions on various matters pertaining to revenue from operation and consumer insights via research, call center and in house data mining.
Core Competencies :
- 10-15 years of experience out of which at least 3-4 years should be as a product head/marketing head for a reputed organization.
- A proven track record in meeting revenue targets, preferably in a variety of situations so as to be able to draw upon a breadth of experience when making decisions and analyzing plans
- MBA from a reputed Institute.
- Knowledge about Telecom industry in general
- Should be comfortable with change and ambiguity given the dynamic business environment.
- Ability to communicate at multiple levels with both customers and colleagues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.