HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:193 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Vodafone Idea - UAT & Rollouts Role - Products & Systems - Prepaid Division (4-5 yrs)
Role UAT & Rollouts - Products & Systems
Function / Department : CS - System Support & Migrations
Location Corporate : Mumbai
Job Purpose :
This position is responsible for ensuring successful implementation of system enhancements, by handling e2e user acceptance test (UAT) for prepaid products, change requests and other initiatives pertaining to prepaid customer service applications & processes. Play's a key role in ensuring successful testing & accurate functionality or system deployment in all circles. This role also tries to ensure eradication of production UAT failures and ensures effective usage of new functionalities at all circles.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
1. Direct & manage UAT for all prepaid customer service products & applications, such as HBO products, NEW packs pre-paid CRMs, Prepaid Vf app, Idea Smart app, CSS, prepaid USSD along with other services and products.
Manage the following stages of UAT
- User Acceptance Test (UAT) Planning & Review
- Designing UA test Cases along with RA, marketing teams
- Identify and train the UAT team at circles, Q-degrees to execute the (UAT) cases
- Documenting defects found during UAT
- Resolving issues / Bug fixing
2. Define and enhance UAT process with the objective to minimize UAT cycle and minimize failure points in staging & production environment of the application, products. Ensure adherence to UAT process by all stakeholders.
3. Analytics : Monitor the status of demands, change requests in UAT & deployment stage. Monitor the production deployment effectiveness at all circles.
4. Engagement : This role requires to coordinate with circle, Q-degrees UAT teams and I.T, to ensure comprehensive & timely testing of all new pre-paid products, functionalities in prepaid CS applications.
1. Understanding of Pre-paid CRM, Crystal, cPOS, NSMS, VIL applications and interface with multiple systems
2. Experience in defining system requirements with business with good functional expertise
3. Interpersonal & Team coordination skills
4. Problem solving skills
5. Customer orientation Decision making
Must have Technical / Professional Qualifications
- Graduate (Optional Masters degree or MBA)
- Excel/Access and Powerpoint
- Good knowledge on internal system.