HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:918 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vodafone Idea - TNPS Lead - Customer Insights/Quality Assurance - Customer Service Delivery (10-15 yrs)
Role : TNPS Lead - All Touchpoints
Function / Department : Customer Insights, Quality Assurance - Customer Service Delivery
Location : Corporate Office (Mumbai)
Job Purpose :
Build & maintain TNPS culture:
1. Establish TNPS culture and DNA.
2. Drive operationalization and execution of TNPS across Circles for both brands (Vodafone & Idea)
Drive and own Customer Experience :
1. Drive service excellence through TNPS compliance and reporting
2. Ensure robust TNPS Analytics & Insighting through pervasive use of quality tools & techniques.
3. Deploy governance model, vide Dashboard Management and robust trackers on key TNPS KPIs.
4. Partner in continuous improvement projects & programs within & between Teams.
5. Define and design areas of improvement and track action plans to closure
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
Performance Management :
1. Improve & maintain performance across
ii. FTF / TF
2. Ensure robust performances across 4 channels
i. Contact Centre
Analysis & Insighting
1. Deep dive and RCA (root cause analysis)
2. Qualitative insightings
v. defect disposition (missed opportunity wise)
vi. Mapping the gap around "Service Failures"
vii. Identifying areas of improvement (3PNSC)
viii. Free Text & CRM Tagging analysis mapped with call recording/s
a. OFI & TNI to be shared Training / Ops / Business Teams
Continuous Improvement (projects / programs)
1. Customer pain mitigation projects @ VOC (TNPS)
2. Special Projects - as per business requirement
Dashboard & reporting
1. Accuracy and timeliness of reports w.r.t. KPIs
ii. FTF / TF
2. Accuracy and timeliness of reports w.r.t. KPIs across 4 channels
i. Contact Centre
3. Accuracy and timeliness of reports across Clusters / Circles
4. Accuracy and timeliness of reports across Call Drivers / scenarios
1. Review and engage with regular coaching & training, to enhance skill sets of the self and service partners.
2. Assesses and manages reportees (Direct and Indirect), to ensure individual and teams performance is exceeded
3. Align and plan to achieve robust Vodafone Idea People Scores at Customer Insights team.
Team Engagement - HSW compliance (100%)
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
1. Industry relevant experience (Telecom)
2. Knowledge and Subject Matter Expertise around VIL processes, and systems
3. Ability to lead, influence, create and work within cross-functional environments
4. Operational experience with all phases of telecom customer life cycle like call centre, back office, retention and >=5+ years in Quality
5. 10+ years of work experience with 5-7+ years in telecom.
6. Comfortable with matrix work environments and a demonstrated experience of managing service partnerships.
7. Proven skills at People Management and Team management skills (Gallup scores or any other People survey scores to be in the >=75 th percentile)
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
1. Technical skills: knowledge of Lean Six Sigma tools, excel - formulae & macro creation, PowerPoint presentations, use of MS Project Management tool
2. Professional Qualifications :
a. Green Belt certified / Black Belt trained
b. Business Management
c. Any other trainings & learnings that can be brought to the table