Manager - TA at Vodafone Idea
Views:2022 Applications:545 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Vodafone Idea - Territory Sales Manager (2-4 yrs)
Location: Ahmedabad/Baroda/Daman/Surat/Badhwani/Bhopal/Durg/Tikamgarh/Mandla/Dewas/Vijaypur/Alirajpur/ Jabalpur/Mumbai
Vodafone Idea is India's leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly 'Digital India' by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow. The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on- ground presence. It is an exciting time for us to expand our Sales team PAN India to serve our customers.
As part of this expansion, our search is on to locate Sales superstars. We came across your profile in our internet research to unearth the hidden talent and we hope you can help us. Your experience on sales seems to be an impressive match for our talent needs. Would you be open to have an exploratory discussion with our team to understand our projects, opportunity and career growth we can offer? Also, do you know anyone in your network with whom we should be connecting?
Role: Territory Sales Manager
- The TSM appoints and manages Channel Partners to effectively service retailers, expand distribution and strengthen trade relationship and conducts rigorous performance reviews in his territory. He/ She is responsible for Salesmen & Distributor capabilities for market extraction acquisitions and revenue.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Appoint and manage Channel Partners in defined market geography. Deliver revenue & sales targets
- Ensure distributor 3i - infrastructure (office, DSE, computer), investment (working capital) & involvement (ways of working, processes) for reliable & effective service and winning against competition
- Expand town coverage and distribution outlets to build extraction intensity
- Visit markets/distributors as per PJP to strengthen market execution & trade relationships
- Drive extraction from covered sites and towns - quality gross & tertiary
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
- 2-4 years of effective Distributor Management experience in Telco/FMCG
- Graduate, MBA preferred
- English & local market language
- Can interpret & construct performance reports
In case interested, please revert the answers to the queries below for having a constructive dialogue.
1) How many years of experience do you have in distribution sales?
2) Do you have experience in any of the sectors in distribution sales FMCG, FMCD, Telecom? Please specify
3) - Do you have any experience in handling Distribution points and Retail Channels? What is the count of retailer & Distributor base that you have managed?
4) Have you done retailer service scheduling & Beat Planning
5) Do you have experience of distributor appointment
6) Have you handled distributor salesmen?
7) On a scale of- 1- 10 (1 lowest & 10 Highest) how well versed are you with Excel?
8) What is your preferred location?
9) What is your current and expected CTC?
10) What is your notice period?