HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:667 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Vodafone Idea - Solution Manager - Telecom Technology Domain (8-12 yrs)
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Customer engagement - high face time with customers to understand their technical requirements and provide relevant solutions to enhance VIBS win ratio.
- Large deal focus: Demonstrate a consultative approach to develop deeper understanding of customer Telecom & IT strategy and propose solution leveraging on VIBS products & partner led propositions.
- New Product Penetration: Be the early ambassadors and champions for new products to develop POC, use cases, increase market adoption and achieve scale.
- First time Right design - Ensure adherence to VIBS solution governance process for all complex/transformational opportunities to maintain the right balance between incremental revenue and Operating cost.
- RFP/Tender technical support - Ensure timely response to all the qualified RFP's and tenders from solution perspective to ensure bid submission and differentiate us against the competition.
Key performance indicators:
- Focus on Large/transformational deals across multiple technology towers to ensure incremental revenue achievement as per the defined targets.
- 100% Solutions to be implementable and revenue recognition to begin as per the agreed design.
- Develop Solution heat map to increase penetration in the assigned set of top accounts and build & execute strategy as per the agreement
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- 8 to 12 years of experience in Telecom Technology domain
- Hands on Technology and implementation exposure to Transmission technologies like DWDM, SDH, Ethernet, IP/MPLS, SIP, Collaboration, IOT, security etc. Good understanding of Data Centre, Cloud, IT integration and managed services.
- Good understanding of the Enterprise Customer requirements and unique skills to build solutions by making use of the core technologies
- Good techno-commercial and market experience
- Customer interaction and CXO level engagement.
- Ability to learn new things faster and articulate with good presentation and documentation skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Engineering Graduate /Post Graduate
- Technology certifications from leading OEM's like Cisco/Juniper/Nokia/Oracle/Azure/Amazon etc.
- Experience in working under Six Sigma, ITIL, ETOM, TL9000 etc. process frameworks.