Vodafone Idea - Service Capability Head - Customer Service Team (15-20 yrs)
Role : Service Capability Head
Job Level/Designation : M4 / Vice President
Function /Department : VIBS / Customer Service
Location : Mumbai
Job Purpose :
- Responsible for defining the CEM strategy, vision, deployment, impact analysis, customer feedback andaction planning.
- Institutionalize Industry Leading Customer Experience Processes, thereby creating a niche position in the market place.
- Define coherent digital business strategy and objectives, clearly focused on the customer or end user.
- Develop & Drive adoption of Digital Assets to further enhance service differentiators
- Define life cycle processes for all new product launches and ensure CS interface from customer support effectiveness
- Up skill the team through industry grade certifications on product and service.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Drive Customer First agenda - RNPS and TNPS Scores
- Leverage scale benefits and operating efficiencies
- Reduce Cost to serve by building efficiencies in operations.
- Drive core business by winning in our market place
- Best in class Industry awards on service.
- Drive Revenue through upsell and retention initiatives.
- Deliver big bets for driving future growth
- Launch of Customer Service for New Services and Products
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
- Powerful influencing/ negotiation skills, effective relationship management skills and proven ability to function within a matrix organization
- Experience in handling CS in a B2B environment
- Ability to manage in dynamic, high- growth, high uncertainty environments
- Partner evaluation & governance
- Skill sets in Leadership across IT, Finance, CS, Product, Marketing
- High on Applied thinking and Interpersonal skills.
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
- University Degree in Business/ MBA along with technical qualifications, or equivalent qualification
- Certification in Six Sigma, TL 9000, agile methodologies and user-centered experience design, is desired.
Years of Experience :
- 15+ years of experience in leading a customer service team with exposure to IT application & infrastructure development/support initiatives; knowledge of databases & software development life cycles would be an added advantage.
- Experience in managing CS partners such as call centre vendors, back office operations for a reputed organization
- Multi- national, multi- geography team leadership experience to bring in best practices
- Ability to engage at CXO Level
- Prior experience of leading Digital Initiatives.
Industries to look from :
- Service Industry
- Call centre/BPO/ Outsourcing industries
Direct reports :
- Head Training and Service Quality
- Head NPD
- Head Project Management