HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:1884 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Vodafone Idea - Senior Role - Customer Insights - Business Improvement Programs/Projects (5-8 yrs)
Drive Project Management:
1. Manage Quality Assurance Vision for the Organisation.
2. Ensure robust Customer Experience through culture of CJM Operational Excellence.
3. Drive Improvement projects - defect reduction and VSM - NVA removal vide using LSS techniques
Drive and own Customer Experience :
1. Drive service excellence - data source (i) TNPS analytics & insighting, (ii) VOC, (iii) Complaint Management, (iv) or as per VOB / VOT
2. Ensure robust TNPS Analytics & Insighting through pervasive use of quality tools & techniques.
3. Partner in continuous improvement projects & programs within & between Teams.
4. Define and design areas of improvement and track action plans to closure
Key Accountabilities / Key Result Areas
Best of Basics (LSS project management) :
1. Project Identification - identify projects basis
b. VOC (erosion of CX)
c. Any other Business need (ongoing)
Continuous Improvement :
1. Customer pain mitigation projects basis TNPS VOC - pick up improvement Initiatives
a. basis key TNPS (map-gap) findings
b. Process level gaps
c. System gaps (as identified from the TNPS Insights / NPS Teams)
d. Internal Feed from Execo/SLT/HOD/FH
e. E2PA as a practice around "Service Failures"
2. Special Projects - high impact special projects identified through Process Owners/or, as per Business requirement
Dashboards & Reports
1. Adherence to project timelines / project plan
2. Dashboard cum communication on Project closures
3. Plan and Design various kinds of programs e.g. Newsletter, reviews and awareness sessions
Governance & Reviews - WRM/MRM reviews
1. External :
a. Corp Teams
2. Internal :
a. WRM : weekly Team meetings and discussions on way forward
b. MRM : monthly performance review with HOD/FH (presentation decks)
Team Engagement - HSW compliance (100%)
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience, Technical / Professional Qualifications
1. Knowledge and Subject Matter Expertise around VIL processes, and systems
2. Ability to lead, influence, create and work within cross-functional team environments
3. Operational experience with all phases of telecom customer life cycle like call centre, back office, retention and >=5+ years in Quality
4. 5-8 of work experience.
5. Comfortable with matrix work environments and a demonstrated experience of managing service partnerships.
6. Technical skills: knowledge of Lean Six Sigma tools
7. Professional Qualifications :
a. Green Belt / Black Belt certified
Key Performance Indicators
1. 1 (ONE) major business based project / Qtr
2. Showcase >= 95 % effectiveness around closure of Project POA in CS/BH reviews
3. Meet TNPS KPIs
4. Count of Process, Systems & People Improvements
5. Count of Projects :
a. Mentor and drive improvement projects with Circle Teams to address key Customer pain areas.
b. Continuous Improvements Projects/Programs : Lead, as well as participate and support national CFT projects to simplify and improve customer experience.