Vodafone Idea - National Solutions Head (15-20 yrs)
Role : National Solutions Head
Function / Department - VIBS - Business Solutions Group
Location Corporate - Mumbai
Job Purpose :
- The role of National Solution head is to lead a team of solution consultants & principle architects to provide technical consultancy and pre-sales activities and will be accountable for successful execution of solution strategies, the product positioning in contrast to the competitors and the demonstration of solution led business behavior by deeper engagement with the customers and interpretation of their needs and derivation of advice for prospective solution penetration that are aligned with their business demands.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities - Primary purpose of the Solution head is to lead, drive, manage, coach and develop a team of Solution Consultants, as well as consistently attain targeted order booking and profitability goals. The position also serves as the primary escalation point when necessary for Solution consultant and presales tasks.
- As a people manager you are responsible for supporting the success of not only your direct reports, but the success of all employees within the larger team you are a part by supporting team members to achieve their goals.
- Drive solution strategy nationally with an aspiration to grow non mobility business & win more in the market place through consultative selling approach.
- Become a brand ambassador for VIBS through effective participation in industry events, seminars, forums and engagement with C-level at the customer organisation to position enterprise services.
- Take initiative for bring new business solution as per market requirement and create internal ecosystem to support.
- Drive deal governance framework across design, deliver & operate stage to develop first time right solution.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience - 15+ years in Telecom products, Technology & Solutions Consulting domain
- Deep understanding of key complex product sets, including; Fixed Data services (MPLS, IP, WAN) Fixed Voice services (UC, IPT), Cloud & Enterprise mobility services, IoT solutions. Must be - expert- in at least three of the areas, and possess a high standard across all of them
- Good understanding of Data Centre, Cloud, IT integration and Managed services.
- Good understanding of the Enterprise Customer requirements and unique skills to build solutions making use of the core technologies
- Ability to deliver through Teamwork & by influencing others possess communication skills, problem-solving skills, customer engagement skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, budgeting skills & operational excellence.
- Collaborative style and ability to work in a networked organization with Direct, Indirect & virtual teams
Must have technical / professional qualifications - Engineering Graduate /Post Graduate
- Technology certifications from leading vendors like Cisco/Juniper/Noka/Amazon
- Process Certifications like PMP, ITIL, TOGAF,CISA etc.
Years of Experience - Minimum 15 years. Closer to 20 years is ideal
Industries to look from IT - systems integrators, OEMs, Telcos
Ideal Organizations to look from Wipro, TCL, Cisco, TCS, IBM, ex- Airtel
Direct reports Segment Solution Heads, Advanced Solutions group.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.