Vodafone Idea - Manager - Service Operations (3-8 yrs)
Role TM-Service Operations
Function / Department - TES / Technology
Location - Mumbai
Job Purpose :
- The role will be responsible for ensuring service up time, maintain SLA and execute Service improvement plan for Fixed line services of Enterprise customers
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Drive service improvement plans for Fault rate < 10%
- FLDS to CEN migration of customer circuits - All feasible circuits & Enterprise services IP-fication by replacing the TDM converters (PINE1/4/8) . Service improvement plan to be worked upon for freuquent outages & also check for best shortest possible path to minimize outages. removal of ECI nodes by shifitng ENT services to huawei media which are EOU in terms of spares availability of ECI.
- Efficient spare Material planning and Opex management and timely intimation to corporate for any requirement of spare inventory
- Technology innovation at low cost PTMP Radio UBR, IPfication of UBR rollout & Cost Optimization on Active/ Passive infrastructure and Transportation cost. getting the vendors work cross-verified for proper billing.
- To build cohesive team for meeting business and customer expectation.
- To assign quality tasks to vendors/ engineers/ managed partners for meeting best results.
- Evolve SLA and KPI driven operations across circles to provide best in class customer experience for Business team on Service ops Domain.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
- 3 to 8 Years experience in the field of project Management, Data Communications, Telecom and networking.
- Demonstrate experience of working in Telecom Service delivery function.
- Experience with Data Networking platforms and Enterprise products & Services.
- Project Management skills
- Vendor governance / resource utilization.
- Transmission and IP knowledge will be added advantage.
Must have technical / professional qualifications - B.E
- Good Stakeholders Management skills to interface with customers and business team.
- Proven people management skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive in approach with positive attitude
- Balanced in handling emergencies.
- Experience in virtual team management
- Project management certification added advantage.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.