Vodafone Idea - Manager - Sales Planning & Forecasting Lead (5-7 yrs)
Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group partnership. It is Indias leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly Digital India by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow. The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.
Role - Lead - Sales Planning & Forecasting
Location - Mumbai Corporate
- Role builds & evolves an effective decision making support system with the help of tools, applications, and partners & cross functional teams to drive business excellence & overall segment operations.
- Analyse Enterprise Business data, identify key trends to aid management decision making.
- Share Data insights and analytics at an overall and granular level i.e. Cluster/Segment/Product etc. to drive enterprise business deliverables
- 1SF Opportunity Management and Business Forecasting basis opportunity pipeline, business trends, insights and circle/segment inputs
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Owning & Running DB process
- Target allocation & SIP Governance
- Managing Opportunity Pipeline, its accuracy & adoption in 1SF & other CRM tools as available
- Running Segment, Circle and Global interlock governance
- Insights to improve Sales & Business performance
- Analyze Business Performance from multiple system reports and data sources
- Identify Key Business trends and share insights with the management along with reasons.
- Basis Data points, Identify key factors influencing Enterprise Business to aid management decision making.
- Do Impact Analysis of any changes in the business methodology.
- Collaborate with Business Reporting and IT team to generate business insights at a granular level and share the same with circle/segments
- Collaborate with segments/circles/product teams and empower them with insights leading to business improvement.
- Generate insights into channel and field team productivity and identify best practices/areas of improvement.
Key performance indicators:
- DB Calendar adherence
- Management Reporting & accuracy
- SIP pay-out, governance & accuracy
- 1SF Adoption, Accuracy for Sales Opportunity Management
- Account Master and revenue movement correctness
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- Data Analytics Capabilities
- Positive Mindset with Problem solving capabilities
- Flair for working with large volumes of data and identifying trends in a simple manner
- Should have good communication skills
- Should be able to assess business requirements
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in any stream with Post graduation in Marketing Management
- Exposure to Data analytics & Business insights desirable
- Thorough knowledge in Analytics tools like Power BI, SQL, Excel, MS Access etc.
Job Type - Salaried Employee
The Apply Button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.