Vodafone Idea - Manager - Regional Account Service (3-7 yrs)
Regional Account Service Manager
Function / Department - Enterprise / Customer Service
Location - Ranchi, Bihar & Jharkhand
Job Purpose :
To support & execute the service strategy thereby ensuring benchmark levels of service & collections across the customer life cycle for an identified set of strategic accounts across all segments, to deliver the best in class customer experience, to drive net promoter score and CSAT index across segments,, to drive cost optimization via digital aided channels, to proactively & reactively ring fence the customer base, to drive customer engagement programs, lead service improvement / development plans, to enhance revenue by creating stickiness through various CVM campaigns, to drive collections (receivables) through focused proactive & reactive measures, to adopt a consultative approach & use analytics as a means to improve customer experience that can support the organisation's vision & objectives.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities:
- Implement the service & collections strategy to deliver differentiated services for an identified set of strategic accounts in order to enhance competitive position in the region
- Implement a plan to improve customer experience based on feedback based on customer VOC, RNPS, C-SAT scores etc.
- Act as a consultant, Innovate and bring appropriate changes in service delivery depending on market realities and demands.
- Customer engagement via digital medium, field interactions, formal service reviews, other engagement programs that cater to the customer's evolving service needs.
- Initiate service improvement plans to ensure open issues are addressed, service levels & customer commitments are met
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience:
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in face to face customer management.
- Ability to manage - C- level engagement.
- Prior experience in B2B or Telecom B2B
Must have technical/ professional qualifications:
- University Degree / MBA along with technical qualifications or equivalent
- ITIL Certification on Foundation, Service Operations.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well