Vodafone Idea - Manager - Procurement Team Member (5-7 yrs)
Role - Opex Vertical Head
Function / Department - Commercial, Opex
- Procurement of all non-network Opex related materials/services
- PO management E2E Processing Indent PO- delivery up to warehouse
- Review and suggest cost reductions thru innovation, benchmarking in products & processes (Specs/Scope etc.) of various Goods and Services ordered at circle. Standardize key Opex products specs (for circle negotiated items).
- Smooth implementation of all commercial attributes to ensure 100% compliance to DoA, SCM policy and Audits Vendor On boarding as per HSW compliance
- Closure of the procurement requirements of various departments within the TAT.
- Day to day interaction & meeting with all the stakeholders with resolution to the problem faced.
- Cost optimization in Opex services
- Balance score card maintenance of healthy KPI
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- On time material delivery for all Marketing items (i.e., SIM, RCVs, Marcom items) on monthly basis to achieve sales target & marketing requirement
- Savings in various forms-YOY, Cash, Efficiency/productivity savings, Market advantages, cash advantages, cost avoidance.
- Reduction of Total inventory and ensure zero Non-Moving Inventory as per targets by 31st March 2020 and achieve the defined Residency period
- Monitoring the vendor performance & having meeting with the key vendors quarterly once.
- HSW adherence & monitoring the supplier performance.
- Focus on the deployment of >180 days ageing items.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- Non-Network procurement, Negotiation skills, Inventory planning & delivery
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- BE/Btech with MBA in SCM operations
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.