Vodafone Idea - Manager/Lead - Social Media Resolution (8-12 yrs)
Role : Social Media resolution Lead
Job Level/ Designation : Manager
Function / Department : Customer Service/Back Office operations
Location : Mumbai
Job Purpose :
Position will be responsible for managing Social media resolution PAN India through outsourced partner as a part of Service Partner operations. Responsibilities to own and deliver the defined KPIs and Enriched Customer Experience across Social Media - through strategic planning, consistent execution, collaborative and robust engagement with partners, circles and peers. Involves ensuring strong focus on driving enriched customer experience and augment people capabilities. Build domain knowledge as well as consumer and cross channel insights, leading to various proactive and reactive changes in customer experience journey in this channel ensuring that we offer Best in Class Service and Experience to customers approaching through social media channel.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Manage and deliver operational and Quality effectiveness for the process cluster through engagement and periodical reviews.
- Strive to provide resolution for customer escalations/ issues
- Co-ordinate with circle time and timely escalations to circle teams
- Heath check through audits, identify process gaps and fix.
- Governance with internal teams, circles and partners to deliver key targeted customer experience outcomes delivered by the process.
- Cost Planning - Plan, Budget and track cost for social media and ensuring budgets are met through both rigorous operations planning & forecasting as well as regular cost review processes.
- People Management - Stakeholder Management on account of driving operational and qualitative KPI's. Strong Partner & Circle Management and Corporate interface
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
- Customer service delivery/ Complaint management
- People Management skills - communication, interpersonal skills, collaboration, coaching and motivation as well as the ability to mediate/influence/direct key outcomes in the interests of the customer and business.
- Strong Execution skills - Extracting deliverables on day-to-day, month-on-month and quarter-on-quarter basis from the processes from the cluster managed through effective analytics
- Planning and organizing skills
- Deep and continuously refreshed understanding of customer experience processes across the gamut of operations, systems, training and quality
Must have technical/professional qualifications :
- Graduate and above, MBA preferred.
Years of Experience: 8 to 12 years