HR at Vodafone Idea Limited
Views:113 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vodafone Idea - Manager - Customer Technology - Fixed Line (8-14 yrs)
- This role will be responsible to work on customer resiliency for any complex and critical services for FL -Enterprise customers.
- Early engagement for any large and complex deal to ensure the solution is in line with SLA deliverables and contribute from Service Operations perspective.
- To drive Customer RNPS as per defined goals of the organisation.
- Drive automation to improve operational efficiency.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Drive resiliency and work on solution which fits customer requirement during in-life support.
- Drive Chronic cases for customers and ensure retaining existing revenue.
- Support Circle Service team on building resiliency and service audit for critical customers and ensure service stability
- To drive RNPS and Customer SAT as per defined goals of the organisation.
- Ensure strong engagement with Technology and NOC Operations team.
- Ensure we meet all SLA parameters committed to Customer
- Early engagement with Segment team on any complex deal to ensure seamless in-life support.
- Take initiative in automation to improve operational efficiency.
Key performance indicators :
- Ensure <1% of churn due to Service related issues.
- Continual Service improvement plan to ensure superior service experience to customers.
- Drive RNPS and CSAT across their set of customers
- New initiative on digital front to improve operational efficiency.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- 8+ years of experience in handling Fixed Line - Enterprise Customer for B2B segment.
- Experience in designing complex Solution with customer service management.
- Team player, strong influence and relationship management skills, customer centric.
- Strong technology background with deep understanding of IP and Tx topology.
- Ability to multitask