Vodafone Idea - Manager - Circle IOT - Vodafone Business Services (5-8 yrs)
Role title : Circle IOT SPOC
Function : Vodafone Business Services
Designation : Manager Department: IOT
Reports to : Regional Sales
Location : Mumbai, India
Role purpose :
- To grow business for Vodafone in the area of IoT to ensure disproportionate market share and an industry icon status (as elsewhere around the world) in identified circle.
- Responsible for in-year revenue for assigned circle
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
- Work with Segment teams in circle to ensure sales force efforts are in correct direction and revenues are as per DB expectations month on month. Monitor performance against business KPIs and ensure intervention where required
- Responsible for creating compelling value propositions across industries.
- Complete understanding of the IoT consumption in the circle; Competition analysis by keeping abreast of market trends and achieving market share metrics.
- Be the conduit between the circle and the LOB.
- Anticipate and flag any deviations on the DB
well in advance. Support the circle formulate the bridge plan if expected
- Be the voice of customer to improve Vodafone's delivery capability on IOT and stepping in where processes don- t exist
Core competencies, knowledge and experience :
- Agile, quick thinker with ability to work in an ambiguous scenario
- Excellent communication skills with Strategic thinking & business planning
- Experience in launching and driving GTMs and propositions
- Experience in solution /consultative selling
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Post Graduate in Management (MBA)
- Engineering background or flair for technology if other graduate from other stream
- Good to have :
- Alliance and partnership management
- IoT/consultative sales experience
Key performance indicators :
- Business revenues (Billed) : 70
- New Business wins (TCV) : 20%
- Customer satisfaction (C-SAT scores) : 10%
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.