Corporate HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:714 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Vodafone Idea - IoT Specialist Service Manager (7-10 yrs)
Job Purpose :
The role of IoT Specialist Service Manager will be a key position within the Vodafone Business IoT team. It will support large customers across multiple regions and verticals. The IoT Specialist Service Manager will provide In Life technical management & operation support to IoT customers and be accountable for support of contracted IoT Services & Solutions delivered from the IoT Portfolio.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Provide a single technical point of contact for the customer
- Sharper Field Service Management (HT) :
i. Revenue Enhancement
ii. Drive specific campaigns
- Focused CX - NPS, RNPS improvements via CFTs
- Competition In-sighting & Retention - Analytics & Churn reduction initiatives
- Coordinate analytic, strategic and technical resources to meet client expectations and insure satisfaction.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
- A proven track record of success in service management delivery in a technology industry
- Excellent ability to manage customer relationships, their expectations (and define acceptance criteria) and to understand requirements of business and customer to ensure they are translated into technical delivery
- Experience in successfully managing corporate/global customers and a proven track record in negotiating /influencing at a senior stakeholder level
- Experience in KPI Reporting
- A strong operational background in a technical role and experience of working with IoT technologies, with an interest in industry and product enhancements
- A flexible nature and ability to adapt quickly to new technical products entering the Global Machine-to-Machine Portfolio
- Innovative thinking and ability to consistently anticipate customer expectations in high pressured situations
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
- Strong Understanding of M2M, IoT and cellular technologies i.e. IOT Sensors, Platform, Packet Core (PACO) Network, GSM, and other serving nodes.
- Knowledge across various domains in IoT space including Oil N Gas, Fleet Management, IIOT etc
- Experience with Tableau and similar platforms
- Previous experience building a services business leveraging new technologies including mobile applications, cloud/SaaS, and wired/wireless networks
- Good knowledge in data sciences and data analytics and utilization of Machine learning algorithms in IoT space
- Possess Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Years of Experience : 7+
Industries to look from : Global Technology Companies focused on IOT base product & services, M2MSP, Automotive IOT solution providers