HR at Vodafone Idea Limited
Views:1709 Applications:439 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Vodafone Idea - Head - Sales & Business Development - Internet of Things (15-25 yrs)
Vodafone Idea - Head - Sales & Business Development
Job Description :
Job Purpose : To establish Internet of Things (IoT) business for India region with a disproportionate market share and leadership status in industries of choice and build a revenue base of approx. Rs 5,000 Crs in a 5 year period.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
1. Be a part of the IoT leadership team and champion of IoT both, internally across the organization & externally, for Industries and Government working bodies influencing standards and public policies.
2. Build and execute the acceleration strategy and future direction of growth of the portfolio, along with LRP, DB and P&L.
3. Bring & implement superior market & customer insight into the organization across product & segments within the industries of choice.
4. Help build and drive new revenue streams across both products & services.
5. Make joint decisions on pricing and channel management in the market, so as to protect Vodafone Ideas revenues across customer base.
6. Lead and develop high performing teams both directly as SMEs and indirectly by working closely with the segment and circle sales teams.
Key Performance Indicators :
1. % Market Share, by revenue targets
2. IoT DB, LRP & P & L
3. Customer Advocacy and CSAT Metrics
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
1. Strategic execution and planning (3 -5 year horizon), governance, driving organizational change, enterprise risk mitigation, policy advocacy with regulators.
2. Experience of P&L management.
3. Team Management and coaching (direct and virtual) and key stakeholder management (Vodafone Idea Group, Corporate HQ and circles).
4. C-Level customer relationship management with sales experience and preferred experience with start-up ecosystem.
5. 15 + Years of B2B experience of which at least 10 years in solution selling.
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
1. Post Graduate in Management (MBA) preferred.
2. Engineering background or flair for technology.