Corporate HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:1484 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Vodafone Idea - General Manager/Manager - Cyber Forensics (10-15 yrs)
Role : Cyber Forensics Manager
Job Level/ Designation : General Manager
Function / Department : Technology Security
Location : Mumbai
Job Purpose :
- To uncover, interpret electronic data & preserve any evidence in its most original form while performing a structured investigation by collecting, identifying and validating the digital information for the purpose of reconstructing past events.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Conduct computer forensic investigations and electronic discovery requests using cutting edge forensic tools
- Support the Incident Response incident investigation team by providing all the information and analysis as per expectation
- Maintain evidence management and investigator records to ensure that the continuity and integrity of material is preserved in accordance with guidelines.
- Liaise with the external / govt. agencies for related matters to provide explanation & solutions around technical challenges.
- Acquire knowledge to become an Expert Matter Specialist in cyber forensic
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience Core competency :
- Data recovery from the various kinds of the sources
- Data indexing and analyzing for the fraud and mismanagement identification
- Managing the database
- Conduct live analysis on networks, and multiple platforms as required.
- Hunt for files and information that have been hidden, deleted or lost.
- Transfer the evidence into a format that can be used for legal purposes (i.e. criminal trials) and often testify in court themselves.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum 5+ years of Digital Forensic.
- Experience in using Forensic tools
- Experience in Data analysis Strong strategic, analytical skills.
- Maintains and applies a broad understanding of financial management principal
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at a time.
- Excellent Interpersonal, negotiation & Relationship Management skills.
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
Must Have :
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Information Security certification CFCE, CCFP.
- Combination of Specialized Information Technology certification (i.e. CCNE,MCSE, RHCE, cloud ops and architecture, etc)
- Exposure to cloud forensic.
Years of Experience :
- Min of 10+ years- experience in Information Technology
- Including 5+ years of experience in an Information Security role.
Industries to look from :- IT, ITES, Telecom, Banking/Finance, Consulting Firm