Vodafone Idea - General Manager - Corporate Communication (10-15 yrs)
- Plan and ensure a holistic approach to communication needs of key business functions, in line with company's business objectives, for both external and internal audiences
- Build positive company reputation in Digital media
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Partner Vi's internal business functions to drive the company and brand's communications agenda to build positive company reputation and strengthen brand credibility in the external environment
- Develop and implement integrated PR strategy to support Vi's product, marketing and brand campaigns across markets
- Create and identify thought leadership platforms for Vi's brand building and counsel business leaders on external media engagements
- Develop engaging content for external stakeholders aligned with overall messaging
- Digital first approach - Leverage digital and social media for focused reach and amplification of various corporate and brand messages
- Work with internal teams and external PR agency for crisis mitigation
- Work with HR to drive positive messages amongst internal employees
Key performance indicators:
- Implement communications strategy to help business grow and deliver and increase visibility for our brand, products and services
- Active support to all business functions so that PR Communication remains an integral part of overall strategy for both consumer and enterprise business
- Develop digital strategy for direct audience, influencer outreach and engagement externally
- Develop measurement metrics to evaluate PR campaigns
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Sound understanding of the business and the telecom/digital industry.
- Broad communication capabilities: strong content writing skills, expertise in planning integrated communication campaigns, corporate image management, brand building, Crisis Communication, Advertising, Public Relations, Digital & Social Media skills.
- Collaborative skills, building relationships: both internally within the business and externally with consumers and media personnel leading to an increased generation of content in the media and on social media platforms.
- Interpersonal Skills:- Excellent judgment and creative thinking and problem solving skills, be self-motivated and proactive, possess an ability to work comfortably and efficiently in a collaborative setting.
- Digital Fluency - Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media.
- Media landscape: Rich understanding of the media landscape.
- People Skills: Drive PR Agency team to deliver above expectations.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.