HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:4686 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Vodafone Idea - Financial Statement Review Role - CA (3-5 yrs)
Role : Financial Statement Review Team - Ind AS & IFRS
Function / Department : Financial Reporting (Finance and Accounts)
Location : Mumbai - Corporate Office
Job Purpose : Review of Standalone and Consolidated Financial Statement
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
1. Finalization of the company's financial statements (standalone, subsidiaries and consolidated)
2. Preparation of the Audit Committee presentation on a quarterly basis.
3. Analyse the standards, transactions and providing inputs for finalising the necessary accounting guidelines.
4. Liaison with the statutory auditors to ensure smooth quarterly and annual audit of the consolidated financials
5. Preparation of reconciliation of Profit /Net Assets, for Ind AS and IFRS.
6. Prepare the required information to be provided to group companies.
7. Monitor and maintain the Hyperion consolidation tool along with issues & enhancement.
8. Ensure standardization of accounting policies and practices across all the circles and business units.-
9. Prepare necessary adjustments in the financials of Joint Ventures and Associates (wherever required).
10. Regular analysis of the changes in the reporting requirements, assess the changes impacting the company, its subsidiaries- and its joint ventures / associates, appraise Top Management and implement changes in consultation with the Top Management.
11. System and Process Improvements
12. Provide support and information for various other regulatory, DoT, CAG and Tax Audits
Core Competencies/Knowledge/Experience :
- In-depth knowledge of Consolidation and Reporting.
- Knowledge of compliances for listed companies
- Technical knowledge of Ind AS and International Financial Reporting Standard.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, SAP, Hyperion.
Must have technical / professional qualifications : Chartered Accountant
Years of Experience : 3-5
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.