HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:2031 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Vodafone Idea - Customer Journey Mapping Role - Customer Experience Excellence (7-10 yrs)
Role : CXX - Customer Journey Mapping
Function / Department : CXX - Customer Experience Excellence
Location : Corporate Office, Mumbai
Job Purpose :
- Design world-class consumer experiences through re-imagined customer journey blueprints across digital and offline touch points and deliver break-through WOW experiences.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
Design New and re-create existing customer journeys -
- Analyse current performance of existing journeys through a combination of customer studies and internal KPIs.
- Identify break points and opportunities to delight.
- Design the new journeys for deployment at scale after a comprehensive problem solving approach.
- Own end to end customer journeys across prepaid, postpaid, devices, content, roaming, vas, servicing channels and CnC.
- Overall manage 100+ journeys across systems and touchpoints covering entire consumer base of Vodafone Idea Ltd.
Competitive and cross-industry benchmarking with industry leaders:
- Closely study new innovations in customer journeys across industries.
- Pilot new concepts at VIL to estimate impact of the initiatives.
- Rollout new initiatives at scale across the organization
Deploy breakthrough WOW experiences -
- Identify path breaking solutions for specific moments of truth.
- Evaluate and Identify external partners with required technology/solution capabilities.
- Design and own the solution-adoption roadmap.
- Drive cross-functional teams for evaluation, conduct UAT and post deployment governance.
Decision enablement and stakeholder management -
- Creating business case backed by analytics as well as strategic inputs for key decisions.
- Post decision and leadership buy-in, alignment of deployment teams for an effective launch.
- Identify opportunities and create designs to transform offline experiences to digital experiences.
- Deliver omni-channel experiences.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience ;
- Critical thinking, analytical, problem solving, business acumen, customer centricity
- Design expertise, creative and documentation
- Ability to influence senior leadership across corporate office and at circles, also possess program management skills
Must have technical/professional qualifications :
- 7-10 yrs experience. Technological/digital expertise in evaluating communication tools
- BE, MBA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.