Corporate HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:2350 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Vodafone Idea - Assistant General Manager - Data Privacy (10-12 yrs)
Role : Privacy Officer
Job Level/ Designation : M2/AGM
Function / Department : Technology
Location : Mumbai
Job Purpose :
- Single point of contact for all internal, external and senior management stakeholders to plan, establish and manage a strong privacy culture in the organization
- To engage with various business heads, circle CTOs and support function heads to advise, consult and influence them on the need for data privacy and subsequent data protection requirements
- To plan and run data privacy and protection program in the organization to ensure continual compliance to all the legal, statutory, regulatory, contractual and subscriber privacy requirements;
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
1. To understand the data privacy regime of the country, its applicable legislations, regulatory requirements, statutory requirements, contractual obligations and industry best practices; and thereby design and operate a data privacy & data protection framework in the organization.
2. To lead various privacy initiates as per the directions from the board, internal audit committee, Execo Members and security planning team
3. To manage multiple team working on data privacy, data protection, user awareness and privacy control implementation and get the organization certified
4. Oversee implementation of various privacy tools, programs, projects, awareness campaigns and engage with senior management for reporting the privacy posture
5. Oversee privacy requirements are met before any technology/business process/ business solution is implemented by getting a privacy assessment done and managing the privacy risks
6. To interact with external institutions for any privacy related matter of the organization.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
1. 10 - 12 years of full-time in Information Security & Privacy Risk Management
2. Information Security Assessment & Audits
3. Stakeholder engagement and management
4. Leadership, Team building and training
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
1. Privacy Strategy and roadmap development (GDPR, BS10012, DSCI Privacy, ISO29100)
2. CISM/CISSP, DCPP, CIPM.
Years of Experience : 10 - 12 years of full-time in Information Security & Privacy Risk Management
Industries to look from : Telecom, Big4 Company's & Banking
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.