Vodafone Idea - Assistant General Manager - Business Development - Smart Mobility (10-15 yrs)
Role : BD Smart Mobility
Job Level/ Designation : M2 / AGM
Function / Department: Enterprise / IOT
Job Purpose :
To establish leadership in Internet of Things (IoT) business for automotive industry and create an industry icon status in India region with ahead of capability conversations around connected machines & products, aligning with Vodafone IoT strategy and local operating conditions.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Be the thought leader and champion of IoT for automotive Industry and their working bodies influencing standards and policies
- Work with regulatory team on policies that will impact or shape up automotive industry
- Work with VF Automotive to bring in the capability and launch an India chapter
- Bring superior market and customer insight into industry portfolio and drive innovation to ensure that our solutions are scalable & meet customer requirements
- Be the SME in automotive client engagements with high level of business impact, help open new doors in existing and new hunting accounts
- Building and manage a strong network externally with strategic and automotive vertical specific software product and other technology partners with strong cloud, digital, AI, cyber security and analytics capabilities
- Develop GTM strategy roadmap and execution plan to capture the industry and drive future growth
- Manage revenue targets for automotive opportunities to drive new pipeline and customer acquisition
- To participate with VF automotive team in charting the direction of the india chapter, ensuring its accountability to all stakeholders and its effective operations
Key performance indicators [max 3]:
- Revenue from Automotive sector
- Policy & Proposition co-creation as planned in the year
- Thought leadership through OEM/partnership engagements, white papers etc as agreed in the year
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
- Must possess knowledge of automobile industry and related market ecosystem and economics
- Strategic thinking & business planning
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- C-Level customer relationship management with sales & business development experience
- 12 + Years of B2B experience along with solution selling
- Must have technical/professional qualifications
- Post Graduate in Management Studies (MBA)
- Engineering background or flair for technology if other graduate from other stream
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in industry with exposure in automobiles is required
- Experience in sales, business development and executing structured GTM sales plays with alliance partners and channel partners.
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.