Vodafone Idea - AGM - Zonal Fiber Operations & Projects (12-15 yrs)
Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group partnership. It is India's leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly - Digital India- by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow. The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.
Role : Zonal Fiber Operations & Projects
Function / Department : Technology
Location : Kolkata-WBK
Job Purpose :
- Responsible for cluster Fiber rollout and Operation functions.
- Deliver project and operations KPIs as per Organisation requirement
- Meet mobility & enterprise services experience expectation by implementing highest quality of workmanship and cost effective operating model
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
- Deliver operational KPIs like fiber cut/1000Km, fiber losses/degradation/fiber integrity etc..
- Own, IRU fiber & new pair readiness as per AOP plan
- Meet Capex & Opex target
- Maintain the fiber health and asset quality by effective audit & corrections.
- GIS mapping of all fiber routes.
- Meet government regulatory compliances, HSW compliance, statutory compliance and internal/external audit compliances.
- Increase fiber penetration for mobility and enterprise services by faster fiber rollout.
- Responsible for annual Capex & Opex forecast and control.
- Managed Service Partner governance for own fiber as per the contractual SLA / KPI.
- Optimal utilization of Fiber Capex to deliver best in class and scalable fiber infrastructure with resiliencies to ensure high standard network uptime.
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
- 12-15 years of Telecom experience in fiber Planning/Project/Operations. Ability to manage in dynamic, highly challenging environments.
- In-depth knowledge, experience and sound understanding of transport operations model, technologies such as DWDM, SDH, EoSDH,IP/MPLS, TE, QoS.
- Commercial and legal understanding for closure of contract and agreements with vendors to get better KPIs and cost factor advantage and also Govt. policies related to ROW.
- Opex cost reduction by network optimization, AMC managements, operational deployment and other means.
- Excellent Analytical skills, team building and inter-personal relationship skill to excel cross functional projects and ensure best customer experience.
- Should employ a specific time management strategy to ensure closure of fiber projects on fixed time periods.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.