Vodafone Idea - AGM - TL - Regulatory (10-15 yrs)
- Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group partnership. It is India's leading telecom service provider.
- The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly - Digital India- by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow.
- The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.
Role : TL Regulatory
Job Level/ Designation : M2
Function / Department : Technology
Location : Mumbai
Job Purpose :
- Lead and manage Regulatory QoS reporting and compliances ( TRAI and DOT monthly, quarterly and ad-hock reporting requirement ) for the circle
- Coordinate and manage TRAI audits , local coordination with TRAI regional office and TRAI auditors
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Ensure adherence to processes , timelines and error free generation of each stipulated QoS and other regulatory reports
- Analysis of QoS and other reports including TRAI coordinated monthly drive tests to provide actionable insights that will lead to customer experience enhancements
- Effective engagements with other technology verticals and other functions, Corporate regulatory team for adhoc reporting requirements that arise from time to time
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
- In depth knowledge of Radio network KPIs for 2G, 3G and 4G for major OEMs (Ericsson, Huawei, Nokia, ZTE) for Voice and data
- More than 6- 7 years of experience in Network KPI generation & analysis for 2G, 3G & 4G. Sound knowledge to RF Drive tests, benchmarking tools, User experience measurement KPIs, analysis of drive test reports to provide actionable insights
- Thorough understanding of various regulatory reporting requirements and ability to collaborate with all stake holders for setting up processes & generating error free reports.
- Very good communication and collaboration skills required to effectively engage with local TRAI / DoT /Auditor teams for meeting various statutory reporting requirements (including Ad-hock requirements)
- Must have technical / professional qualifications
- B-Tech Electronics and Telecommunications with 10+ years of experience
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.