Vodafone Idea - AGM - Regulatory Litigation (5-7 yrs)
AGM - Regulatory Litigation
Role : Legal - Regulatory Litigation
Job Level/Designation : M2/AGM
Function/Department : Legal/Regulatory Litigation
Location : New Delhi
Job Purpose : To be the subject matter expert in the legal team on Regulatory Litigations and Provide support to Head Regulatory litigation
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Regulatory Litigation Management before SC, HCs & TDSAT.
- Draft and vet pleadings/ legal opinion/ analysis and related drafting's.
- Draft and vet letters/ Submissions to be filed at DoT/ TERM Cells/ TRAI and ensure that all possible legal grounds are well taken.
- Coordinate with Advocates/ AORs and brief them with succinct brief notes/ list of dates to ensure that they are well prepared for the hearing.
- Advise and provide requisite support to Circle Legal trams on Regulatory issues and potential regulatory matters.
- Coordinate with COAI in respect of industry related regulatory litigations and ensure that the issues of the Company are represented and raised in the industry related litigations.
- Provide regular updates on the critical regulatory Litigations of the Company along with the other matters contested by other Operators.
Core Competencies, Knowledge & Experience :
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience, preferably handling litigation in practice or with industries like telecom, IT, Broadcasting etc.
- Must have technical / professional qualifications
- LLB / LLM
Years of Experience : Minimum 5 to 7 years and 3 years in Telecom, IT, Broadcasting industry.
Direct reports : NIL
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.