Vodafone Idea - AGM - Customer Service (4-8 yrs)
Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group partnership. It is Indias leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly Digital India by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow. The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.
Role - AGM Cluster Lead - Key projects & Operations
Location - Pune
Managing and delivering on the performance metrics for Acquisition, On Boarding and Service Support functions yielding higher RNPS, Improved CXX, Cost optimization and reduced Complaints and Calls/sub.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
Service Performance & Operations Support for EBO
Process Management/Cost to Serve-
- Waiver Reduction and waiver governance
- Contacts per sub
- IOIP CC Performance
- Circle touch point and customer digital adoption and usage
- Ensure all customer/ account activity is implemented in consultation/ with approval of corporate team
- End to end process mapping and administration of all New Corporate acquisitions
- Inter department synergy and interlocks to reduce process errors and repeat.
- Volume Reduction @ EBO
- Monthly Interlocks and reviews
- Responsible to Communicate/share all the circle updates with EBO
- Auth Sign and RM details to be updated in CRM
- Deal master to be updated periodically
- IOIP/COCP TNPS (LTR, FTF, ASAT)
- Ensure timely furnishing of approvals for transactions
- Ensure timely payments updation
- Recruitment, training and Certification of agents, ensuring optimum manning
- Scripting, Agent Verbiage and awareness of Deals
- Compliance to Quality Audits
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- 4-8 years of experience in enterprise solution selling
- Previous experience doing large scale business development
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Must be Post Graduate candidate
Job Type - Salaried Employee
The Apply Button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.