Decision Maker at VKO OPERATIONS LLP
Views:344 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
VK Group - Assistant Manager - Human Resources (5-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Assisting all Paper work for HR related coordination activities such as recruitment, probationary reviews, appraisal processes for VK Group.
- Assisting HR Manager in recruitment process as and when required.
- Employee joining formalities for Vk Group. (Paper Work, Induction Co-ordination, Attendance , CRMS Login, Issuing Joining Letter, Prepare Personal File, Update team structure , I Cards etc.)
- Creating and maintaining all update of formats and employee related data electronic as well as hard copy.
- Preparing salary and payroll related all tasks for all the companies of VK Group
- Preparing monthly statements also timely dispatch of pay slips and bills.
- Annually calculate PPF, mediclaim also file returns for VK Group with coordination with consultant.
- Registering candidates on Precise system
- Assist in Planning & executing employee engagement activities
- Maintain up-to-date records for daily attendance, Leaves, Benefits, and Allowances for VK Group.
- Maintaining proper electronic and paper records related to all staff members in 'Personal File' format with assistance from Support.
- Employee Documents filing on timely basis
- Maintain confidentiality regarding personal information
- Maintain Bounty Bonus & Loyalty Bonus list
- Maintain Priority & work on timelines
Essential Competencies :
- Experience of handling HR for a medium size Company independently.
- Experience in working individually and within a team.
- Excellent communication skills. Excellent people skills.
- Should be a good listener and should also have an analytical mind.
- Well versed with being diplomatic and politically correct when passing on information and interacting with staff In general.
- Excellent knowledge of HR & Labour related Laws & Rules.
- Accuracy in above mentioned calculations
- Must have prior experience in handling Payroll processing and statutory compliance