VP Human Resources at Vivriti Capital
Views:1691 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Vivriti Capital - Vice President - Sales - FinTech Product (12-14 yrs)
VP - Sales, CredAvenue
Company profile :
- We are the pioneering player in the FinTech industry in India in the institutional credit space. We have created a one of a kind online marketplace for institutional credit - Cred Avenue-, bringing together issuers and lenders, while also participating in the marketplace through our own balance sheet.
- Within a short span of two years, the platform - CredAvenue- has gained immense traction, and today we boast of 100+ clients, 100+ investors and credit deal closures of close to INR 20,000 Crs till date.
- We are backed by one of the leading global Private Equity firms and have also been successful in attracting high quality talent from some of the leading companies and universities globally. With the fundamentals in place, we are now gearing up for our next phase of high growth, and we are further building up our team to take the company to the next level.
About the team and role :
- Vivriti Capital seeks a dynamic individual to head the entire pre -sales area of - CredAvenue- . The incumbent will arrive at a sales and commercial strategy for CredAvenue, create technical and commercial proposals, conduct product demos, product walk throughs. The role will also be a key contributor in providing proactive and responsive inputs related to to Product enhancements, Market expectations, Competition offerings.
Key responsibilities :
- Arrive at a sales and commercial strategy - define what can be monetized on cred avenue, pricing methodology, packages that can be offered to clients and investors. Provide leadership inputs for developing appropriate costing and pricing models.
- Define and deliver effective integrated marketing strategies and campaigns for the product or smaller product lines and different customer segments.
- Get a through understanding of the platform, reach out to new clients and target audience to pitch the platform. organise and deliver successful Product Demos and walk throughs and and deliver on the sales targets
- Lead, plan and effective ensure different - off the shelf- modules/ features that get developed seamlessly get integrated.
- Own and significantly build up product and marketing collaterals, disseminate them appropriately
- Provide content and conduct Internal Training Programs within the organization for improving the Product knowledge and market knowledge. Be a subject matter expert in terms of the platform itself - get a through understanding of the platform, reach out to new clients and target audience to pitch the platform
- Closely collaborate with the Cred Avenue operations team, Technology team and the business team to onboard clients on the platform,
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Bachelors degree with a specialization in marketing. MBA in a top tier B school will be an added advantage.
- 12- 14 years experience in the IT/ product Sales or enterprise software out of which 3 to 4 years in product sales leadership role. Experience in the BFSI sector and/or enterprise Finance product firms will be preferred.
- Product or content marketing experience is a most. Digital marketing exposure will be an added advantage.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and a clear and persuasive writing and speaking style
- Excellent operational and project management, including the ability to manage diverse projects and multiple priorities under aggressive timelines and expectations
- Strong systems thinking - ability to break down business objectives into executional projects, functional steps and processes
- Collaborative team player with great interpersonal skills and an exceptional ability to work effectively cross-functionally and with executive leadership
We assure you :
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious financial services marketplace spanning investment banking, debt capital markets, institutional finance, retail lending and asset management
- A journey that will challenge and reward you in a manner few others will
Location - Chennai