Vivriti Capital - Associate - Operations & Credit (1-3 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Assisting in compliance as per Companies Act, 2013, RBI NBFC regulations and any other regulations as may be applicable to the Company from time to time.
- Filing of various Returns as per Companies Act, RBI NBFC Regulations.
- Good understanding of financial service business.
- Clear understanding of financials statements, loan exposure, credit and security related details.
- Filing of CERSAI, CKYC, NeSL and CIC reporting.
- Liaising & dealing with Statutory and regulatory authorities such as ROC/RBI /SEBI etc.
- Assist in reporting to the Board, conducting of Board, general and other committee meetings.
- Must be proficient in e-filings and handling the website of RBI, CERSAI, CKYC, NeSL, Credit Bureau Companies and the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Should keep abreast with the latest regulatory changes/ requirements with respect to statutory filings and adhere to such requirements.
- Ensuring security cover and client's compliance with respect to charge creation etc.
- Other operational works like client documentation, charge execution, maintenance and tracking.
- Any other secretarial and operational support to the Company's existing structure.
- Possess good inter-personal skills and maintain cordial relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate would :
- Semi-qualified CS and CMA member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) with 1-3 years of work experience in secretarial and operations work. The person will be responsible for assisting in secretarial activities, operations and other return filings.
- Possess relevant operation and secretarial experience, preferably in financial sector.
- Possess good financial and compliance understanding.
- Should be dynamic and a team-player at the same time should be able to handle independently the given tasks.
- Possess good oral, written communication and interaction skills.
- Be ambitious and passionate as we are and ability to work effectively under pressure.
To get to know you better, we will
- Like to speak with you for both of us to gauge compatibility
- Call you over to our office in Chennai to meet with the team
We assure you
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious environment.
The role will be based out of Chennai