Vivriti Capital - Associate - Operations & Credit (1-3 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Assisting in compliance as per Companies Act, 2013, RBI NBFC regulations and any other regulations as may be applicable to the Company from time to time.
- Filing of various Returns as per Companies Act, RBI NBFC Regulations.
- Good understanding of financial service business.
- Clear understanding of financials statements, loan exposure, credit and security related details.
- Filing of CERSAI, CKYC, NeSL and CIC reporting.
- Liaising & dealing with Statutory and regulatory authorities such as ROC/RBI /SEBI etc.
- Assist in reporting to the Board, conducting of Board, general and other committee meetings.
- Must be proficient in e-filings and handling the website of RBI, CERSAI, CKYC, NeSL, Credit Bureau Companies and the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Should keep abreast with the latest regulatory changes/ requirements with respect to statutory filings and adhere to such requirements.
- Ensuring security cover and client's compliance with respect to charge creation etc.
- Other operational works like client documentation, charge execution, maintenance and tracking.
- Any other secretarial and operational support to the Company's existing structure.
- Possess good inter-personal skills and maintain cordial relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate would :
- Semi-qualified CS and CMA member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) with 1-3 years of work experience in secretarial and operations work. The person will be responsible for assisting in secretarial activities, operations and other return filings.
- Possess relevant operation and secretarial experience, preferably in financial sector.
- Possess good financial and compliance understanding.
- Should be dynamic and a team-player at the same time should be able to handle independently the given tasks.
- Possess good oral, written communication and interaction skills.
- Be ambitious and passionate as we are and ability to work effectively under pressure.
To get to know you better, we will
- Like to speak with you for both of us to gauge compatibility
- Call you over to our office in Chennai to meet with the team
We assure you
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious environment.
The role will be based out of Chennai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.