HR at Jigya Software Services (P) Ltd
Views:254 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Viveja - Data Analyst (5-10 yrs)
Data Analyst :
- Works cross-functionally with Software Development, QA, Accounting, and Analytics to proactively monitor for issues, track organizational progress, and solve problems.
- Ideal candidate is fluent in SQL and has some exposure to No SQL platforms such as MongoDB.
- Establish pro-active monitoring of production databases and related systems to identify capacity and performance issues.
- Determine ways to improve performance by suggesting configuration changes, tuning, indexing, query changes, etc.
- Assist in optimization of queries, stored procedures, and their usage to maximize performance while satisfying business requirements.
- Design, plan, implement, and test automated backup and disaster recovery processes.
- Coordinate with other technical and business teams to solve database level issues.
- Support Agile development efforts balanced with longer-term continuity, stability, and enterprise operational issues.
- Implement, and administer automated ETL processes for data cleaning, archiving, and warehousing.
Key Qualifications :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- At least 2-3 years experience with SQL Server.
- Understanding of relational database design principles.
- Experience with enterprise database administration and high-availability production environments
- Demonstrated experience in working on root cause analysis for SQL Server database issues.
- Exposure to both transactional/operation database design and/or data warehouse design
- Ability to apply deep knowledge of DB platforms to optimize DB query performance
Preferred Experience :
- Exposure to variety of alternate SQL and no SQL platforms.
- Programming and/or scripting experience in bash, python, C-family languages, or PHP
- Experience with ETL tools such as AirFlow, or <DBT>.
- Focused and self-driven: able to take on high-level and/or ambiguous assignments, break them down into do-able steps, ask the right questions, set realistic expectations, and drive for results.
- A cooperative team-player that leads pro-actively through reason and respect for the viewpoints and experiences of others.
- Able to evangelize theories and principle of best practice, yet aware of their practical limitations in real-world situations.
- Remains unbiased toward any specific vendor or technology choice; is more interested in results than personal preferences.
- Is motivated by long-term results.
- creative problem solver who can work in a fast-paced, dynamic, cross-functional environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.