HR at Jigya Software Services (P) Ltd
Views:987 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Viveja - Customer Service Manager (5-10 yrs)
Location - Remote
Exp - 5+
Job description :
- Team Viveja is looking for a motivated and experienced international BPO customer service manager to lead our customer service department. Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our US-based clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
- To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
Customer Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervising day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Responding to agent issues in a timely manner.
- Creating effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Developing customer satisfaction goals and coordinating with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implementing an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintaining accurate records and documenting all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assessing service statistics and preparing detailed reports on your findings.
- Hiring and training new customer service agents.
- Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Improve customer service quality results by conducting surveys, studying, evaluating, and re designing processes, establishing and communicating service metrics, and monitoring and analyzing results.
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Contributes customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Audits customer service procedures and trends and Enforces company policies and procedures.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers and visiting operational environments.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
Customer Service Manager Requirements:
- Degree in business administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a customer service position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software, Business Analytics, and creating and reviewing reports.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.