Vivaan Solar - Project Head (10-19 yrs)
Note : Candidate can speak needs to apply only .
- To ensure that projects are planned, coordinated and completed in a timely, efficient, effective and profitable manner.
- Co-ordinate and manage all onsite activities in the installation of foundations and erection of structures/modules
Prepare a detailed project plan
- Deal with Govt authorities & maintain necessary compliances.
- Liaisoning with local administration and interaction with all stakeholders for smooth execution of project.
- Closely monitor the progress and dynamically make the necessary work flow changes onsite to improve productivity
- Anticipate issues that may impact schedule and timelines and plan ahead for contingencies for smooth work execution onsite
- Interface with customer onsite and set correct expectations and meet the expectation.
Communicate clearly the daily progress report onsite
- Manage the project on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor and maintain the project schedule including scheduling subcontractors, material suppliers and other vendors.
- Ensure all items on the Project checklist have been completed as required.
- Close out project in a timely manner
- Maintain confidentiality of all company and client information.
- Candidate has to interact with customers during the execution of the contract and continuously ensure contract compliance or seek amendments.
- Analytical thinking
- Project Management
- Knowledge in solar application software tools
- Strong inter personal skills and relationship orientation
- Kannada is a must .
Experience: Min 10 - 12 yrs
Remuneration: As per Industry
If interested kindly forward your CV in word (.doc) format with the following details:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.