HR Recruiter at Visionet Systems Inc
Views:872 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Visionet Systems - Vice President - BPO Operations (15-22 yrs)
About the job:
Job Title - VP Operations
Domain: US mortgage
About VISIONET DIGITAL DEFINED, DIGITAL DELIVERED
Start your new role with a high growth business profile of 50% growth, YOY!!
HERE IS MORE ABOUT US:
Visionet is a premier technology solutions and business process management company. We provide strategic business value to an extensive and impressive list of marquee customers across a variety of industries. Visionet delivers high-impact strategies, techniques, and technologies that help our clients compete, win, and sustain growth in a hyper-competitive, digitally disruptive market.
The success of our clients and delivering value to the parties they serve is our number-one goal. Our growing team of over 8,300 devoted and accomplished technology professionals around the world make us the partner of choice for organizations committed to achieving success in their category, industry, and marketplace.
Visionet makes significant investments in skill development and personal growth for its employees, creating one of the most stable talent pools in the industry. Our vast reserves of combined real-world experience and an emphasis on collaboration makes Visionet a great place to work and grow.
- Creates processes and tools to create resource capacity plans. Processes should provide operation teams with the visibility needed to plan future business needs.
- Assists in developing strategic direction.
- Troubleshoots client issues and complaints.
- Grows business portfolio using various methods and business delivery channels.
- Maintains high level of confidentiality to protect privacy rights.
- Recognizes and implements operational improvements.
- Establishes internal controls to reduce errors and customer complaints.
- Develops and maintains department policies and procedures.
- Provides coaching, training and development to staff to ensure company and department goals and key performance indicators (KPIs) are met.
- Measures and documents staff performance, attendance and compliance with job duties, expectations, regulations, guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Prepares and provides monthly reports to senior management.
- 15+ years of experience in operations, service delivery and client handling (We are open to hire from different industries even though the person doesn't carry prior experience in US Mortgage)
- The candidate should be open for US Shifts
- The candidate should be from a premium college
- Excellent client relationship management skills.
- Ability to be self-sufficient.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability and experience to manage people.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- A high level of confidentiality to protect privacy rights.
- Effectiveness as a team player.
- Ability to easily prioritize job duties according to the needs of the company.
- Strong sense of professionalism and positivity.
- Strong professional and interpersonal communication skills verbally and through written electronic correspondence.
- Ability to develop rapport with all levels of associates and establish credibility.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to use good judgment.
- Ability to produce quality work.
- Excellent attention to detail