HR at Vishal Mega Mart
Views:3458 Applications:510 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Vishal Mega Mart - HR Generalist Role - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (1-3 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Making sound and strategic decisions to advance organizational goals.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Support HR staff to resolve human resource problems, interpret HR policies and procedures and recommends effective courses of action.
- Manage the employee orientation process and facilitate newcomers joining formalities,
- Coordinating the activities of the HR Department to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, policies, regulations and collective bargaining agreements.
- Works closely with Payroll team and other HR staff in developing, implementing and evaluating ongoing HR/Payroll programs, functions and activities.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
Key Personal and Professional Attributes :
Collaborative Skills : The role requires the incumbent to work closely and coordinate with the Internal and external teams to create success. S/he should be able to seamlessly navigate these relationship dynamics in a high growth, young, agile business environment.
Functional understanding : The role is critical for the business performance and would require the incumbent to create a competitive business advantage for the HR domain. It would be critical to analyze the effectiveness of the processes on a day to day basis and course correct.
Data driven/ Analytical : The role is required to drive specific process efficiency metrics and would be accountable to drive data-driven decision making.
Results oriented : The role is required to work on deliver on daily numbers, short-term goals and long-term milestones set by business and efficacy. Meeting these milestones would be critical to create success.
Competencies for success :
- Ability to work in a high growth environment
- Analytical Problem Solving
- Learning Agility
- Proven track record of leading the HRBP agenda in independent capacity.
Key Skills :
- Performance Management
- Employee Engagement
- Policy guidance and formulation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.