Senior Manager - Human Resources at Virtuous Retail Property Services LLP
Views:2569 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Virtuous Retail - Analyst - Investments - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/IIT/NIT (2-4 yrs)
Virtuous Retail is looking for an Analyst Investments. Candidates with experience of 2- 4 years in Investment Banking (IBD) or Private Equity (PE) are invited. The candidate should be from IIM's / IIT's or reputed Tier I B-Schools / Engineering-Schools and should have completed his/her MBA or equivalent education. Excellent financial modeling skills and industry standard presentation delivery is expected. Prior exposure to investment & acquisition processes and end-to-end transaction closure experience from a buy-side or sell-side would be an advantage.
Core Responsibilities and Deliverables:
a. Business research
- Perform thorough research of target cities and micro-markets and help identify new investment opportunities
b. Investment opportunity evaluation
- Prepare detailed financial models to evaluate opportunities
- Prepare investment notes and management presentations that aid decision making
c. Assist in Due-diligence
- Coordinate the due-diligence process and liaise with advisors/consultants
- Support in transaction execution and definitive documentation
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- MBA candidates having 2 - 4 years of work experience, professional certifications such as CFA, CAIA, FRM would be an added advantage
- Excellent in Corporate Finance, Valuation, and Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Experience in financial modeling and ability to produce well designed industry standard PowerPoint presentations
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel including advanced functions, VBA is an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and takes ownership of work
- Team player with good inter-personal skills and ability to work with senior professionals
Selection Process: i) Case study; ii) Telephonic interview; iii) Final interview in person
What is in it for you?
Working for Virtuous Retail (VR) gives you the opportunity to join a high-growth retail real estate platform in India that is leading the transformation of retail spaces in the country. You will be working directly with VRs senior management. The team is fast paced, hard-working, and results-oriented, but we are committed to providing you the opportunity to move ahead more rapidly than is possible at most other places.