Senior Manager - Human Resources at Virtuous Retail Property Services LLP
Views:7745 Applications:1001 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:969
Virtuous Retail - Analyst - Investments - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/IIT/NIT (1-3 yrs)
About Virtuous Retail South Asia :
Headquartered in Singapore, Virtuous Retail is India's leading institutionally-backed retail platform that designs, develops, owns, and manages community-oriented lifestyle centres across the country. Virtuous Retail's current pan-India portfolio is 14 million SF, with four operational flagship centres VR Surat, VR Bengaluru, VR Chennai, and VR Punjab, two recent acquisitions undergoing upgradation to VR flagships at Ambarsar and Nagpur, a soon-to-be-launched second centre in Bengaluru, and two projects under development in Delhi and Mumbai.
Over the last 13 years, Virtuous Retail has redefined the spatial retail experience for consumers by delivering innovative centres that seamlessly integrate shopping, hospitality, food, leisure, and entertainment. These award-winning lifestyle centres are designed and operated by Virtuous Retail as social hubs that are - Connecting Communities-, contributing significantly to India's economy, and enhancing the overall brand image of the city they are located in by celebrating the local culture.
About the Opportunity :
Working with Virtuous Retail gives you the opportunity to join a high growth organization that is leading the transformation of retail spaces in India. In this role you will work directly with the company's senior management. The team is fast paced, hard-working, and results-oriented, and we are committed to providing you the opportunity to move ahead more rapidly than is possible at most other places in this industry.
Core Responsibilities and Deliverables :
a. Business research :
- Perform thorough research of target cities and micro-markets and help identify new investment opportunities
b. Investment opportunity evaluation :
- Prepare detailed financial models to evaluate opportunities
- Prepare investment notes and management presentations that aid decision making
c. Assist in Due-diligence :
- Coordinate the due-diligence process and liaise with advisors/consultants
- Support in transaction execution and definitive documentation
Qualification and Skills Required :
- Candidate should be from IIM's / IIT's or reputed Tier I B-Schools / Engineering Schools and should have completed his/her MBA or equivalent education
- 01 to 03 years of work experience, professional certifications such as CFA, CAIA, FRM would be an added advantage
- Prior exposure to investment & acquisition processes from buy-side or sell-side would be an advantage
- Sound fundamental knowledge of Corporate Finance, Business Valuation, and Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Excellent financial modeling skills and ability to produce industry standard PowerPoint presentations
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel including advanced functions, VBA is an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and takes ownership of work
- Team player with good inter-personal skills and ability to work with senior professionals
Selection Process : i) Round 1 - Case study; ii) Round 2 - Telephonic interview; iii) Round 3 - Final interview in person
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.