General Manager - HR at Virohan Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1286 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Virohan - Senior Product Analyst - Growth Marketing (0-5 yrs)
Virohan is a Healthcare focused Ed-Tech company training youth for jobs in the healthcare sector. We aim to create India's largest Industry demand-led edtech platform for healthcare professionals. We are funded by Blume Ventures, Rebright Partners (Japan), elea Foundation for Ethics in Globalization (Switzerland), Artha Impact (Switzerland), Yunus Social Business (an impact fund founded by Noble Laureate Prof. Mohammad Yunus based out of Germany), AngelList, Keiretsu Forum amongst others. Virohan is operating at the cusp of Edtech and Healthcare. Both these industries have entered a new phase of growth because of the pandemic and will grow rapidly over the next 10 years. The time to enter this space and make your mark is now! We are looking for entrepreneurs to join us and help us build the next edtech unicorn!
We're building the Marketing & Growth team at Virohan on the following 4 pillars:
- Talent - We look for solution-hungry complex-problem solvers to increase the talent density of our team
- Ownership - We expect very high ownership from outcome-paranoid team players
- Communication - We propagate open & honest communication with frequent un-filtered constructive feedback
- Bias for Action - We believe done is better than perfect, and that said & done shouldn't differ by much
Are you the right fit?
Are you someone who seeks complex problems and enjoys getting into depth & numbers to try and solve them? Are you someone who likes to make spreadsheets for everything - shopping lists, travel plans, personal finance, etc? Do you often find yourself questioning "why" while others are thinking "how"? Are you looking to join the next big start-up with the vision of becoming the next big unicorn?
If you're nodding your head, this is for you. We're looking for passionate, talented people who want to change the way the world thinks about higher education and unlock human potential, regardless of circumstance.
Marketing Team's Vision for 2023
Our goal is to drive 5x growth in Revenue run rate in 12-18 months, while holding CAC within a tight guardrail.
Virohan's present marketing stack is heavily pegged on leveraging performance marketing (FB & Google) to drive lead generation efforts for recent school graduates. We are planning to diversify this stack, with a longer-term vision, in the following way:
- Performance Marketing
- Mid-Bottom Funnel
- Take the present lead-gen stack to 10x
- Setup & align KPIs, build optimisation avenues
- Setup processes to scale predictably & efficiently
- Brand Marketing
- Setup the function from scratch
- Build a consumer intelligence powerhouse for all touchpoints, setup benchmarks
- Drive comms & strategy
- Product Marketing
- Own & Enable Conversion
- Drive Lead Capture Conversion on Web & App
- Drive Lead to Purchase funnel Conversion
- Build & Own MarTech stack
- Content Marketing
- Drive Organic Growth
- Enable Virohan's discovery to core TG with presence & integration across media
- Drive SEO & Content strategy across social media - Meta, YouTube, other
You will own the Product Marketing function, that spans across the following:
- Event tracking and integrations with digital marketing channels (Meta, Google, Affiliates) to enable performance marketing. At this stage of the business, this is plausibly the single biggest lever to drive efficiency across marketing & sales - requires adept project management and understanding of performance marketing
- On-page & Off-page SEO, extending to YouTube as well- You will need to set up and drive the agenda with an internal SEO team, working closely with the product team. Presently contributing < 5% to business, we expect SEO to reach 20% contribution in the next 12 months
- Digital Support to Inside Sales, in the form of digital communication journeys across the conversion funnel to empower & enable the inside sales process
- Involves working closely with the sales team to understand how they work, and build users journeys on owned media - sms, whatsapp, email, app notifications - setting this up from scratch
- Analytical Support to Marketing & Sales, in the form of automated dashboards & reporting templates. Requires you to be well-versed with SQL & Excel, understand Virohan's internal & marketing channels database architecture
You are the right fit for the role, if:
- You have 1 - 3 years of experience in product marketing / digital marketing / product management
- You have in-depth knowledge of how a product marketing function operates - event tracking, landing page optimisation, conversion optimisation & are well-versed with Google Analytics / Firebase / Appsflyer
- You've had experience with / exposure to lead generation.
- You have an understanding of SEO & performance marketing media - Meta, Google, Affiliates & others.
- You love numbers & objectivity, you seek problem solving opportunities with a rational approach
- You've worked on tracking & measurement in the past - creating, templatising & automating dashboards & reporting.
- You are obsessed with detail & often spot opportunities by paying attention to detail.
What's in it for you:
- Flexibility to work from home 1 / 2 days a week
- Great set of peers to work with, who value mutual respect and clear communication
- Right to win - The founding team understands the business and has an amazing vision to chase after
- Opportunity to work on a critical role, which will have a direct and big impact
- Transparent work culture with 'No door' policy
- A high potential company very early, along with a competitive market compensation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.