Manager - Talent Acquisition at Virohan
Views:141 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Virohan - Product Head/Product Lead - Edtech (5-10 yrs)
Do you believe in making an impact on society using technology and are keen to be a part of a team which removes hurdles with the most efficient Tech out there? If yes, we would be delighted to hear from you.. You will be a key member of the product team and hence, a pivotal decision maker. An ideal candidate should possess an entrepreneurial mind-set, high levels of creativity, bias for action. Creative coding and strategy interpretation is your thing, naturally.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be involved in the full Product development life-cycle, from ideation, through implementation to post-Production support. Release management for consumer-oriented products.
- Interact with cross-functional teams to gather estimates/proposals and generate product plans.
- Work with external and internal partners on integration and product expansion opportunities
- Participate in products that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improve methodology. Play a key role in improving operational efficiencies through system automation.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Act as a leader within the company
- Data Driven, Ability to take data driven product development approach
- Understanding of current UI/UX trends to deliver wow products to customers.
An ideal candidate should have:
- 5-10 years of experience in Product Management in a Product company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes.
- Effective communication and organizational skills