Talent Acquisition Manager at Virohan
Views:643 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Virohan - HR Manager - Compensation & Benefits/HR Analytics (4-9 yrs)
Do you have in-depth knowledge of Compensation & Benefits?
Are you good at managing Data/ MIS/ Excel?
Do you want to build automated processes that also creates a deep impact on people's lives?
Then, you are the right place!
- Virohan is an Ed-Tech company committed to provide progressive livelihoods to youth from low-income background. We aim to create India's largest healthcare vocational training company which is focused on outcomes.
- We are funded by Yunus Social Business (an impact fund Co-founded by Noble Laureate Prof. Mohammand Yunus). With a team of 120+ and centres across 5 states, we are committed to solve a critical problem that India is facing - the shortage of technically skilled workforce for low & mid- level jobs.
- Using technology, we train youth from marginalized background, equip them with the knowledge and work-oriented skills and open their ways to sources of earning and a progressive career. In doing so we use the technology of the best kinds and reach out to the remotest areas.
- We are a rapidly growing organization looking for fast, focused and flexible professionals who are eager to disrupt the education industry. Come, join us in this movement!
Compensation & Benefits :
- Lead HR projects like compensation plans revisions. Understand the business, industry and suggest appropriate comp models
- Prepare budgets with departments, conduct periodic audits and prepare reports
- Track key HR metrics like cost per hire and retention rates
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation
Process Management :
- Develop and continuously improve HR policies and SOPs for all branches pan India
- Ensure record keeping and data processing procedures in accordance with compliance regulations
- Assess the effectiveness of policies and processes and proactively recommend new and innovative approaches and solutions
- Review and update vendor's employment contracts and agreements
Data & Analytics :
- Leverage the use of technology for HR- MIS.
- Implement functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations
- Periodic dashboard and MIS as when required
What can you expect :
- Collaborative and diverse team which values mutual respect and clear communication
- A learning environment with supports looking at problems in unique ways and learn
- Clearly defined career growth trajectory
- Opportunity to create impact where it matters most
- Salary as per industry standard
Should have :
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Compensation & Benefits
- Should be process oriented and analytical.
- Adaptable and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving work environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions.
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Must be good in networking, energetic and have high level of ownership