Manager Talent Acquisition at Virohan
Views:652 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Virohan - Head - Corporate Sales (6-13 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Create marketing strategies and implementation of various tie-ups with corporates in healthcare sector.
- Hiring, Training, Coaching, Leading teams at PAN India level.
- Responsible for building & establishing strong relationships with potential companies and maintaining relationships with existing companies for placement of Program students.
- Implement innovative placement and internship processes and strategies, in line with the business objectives of the Company.
- Execute and maintain affiliations and MOUs to facilitate the placement and internship process for students.
- To work in consultation with Management for fostering Industry; Academia Interaction which includes workshops, training, internship opportunities for students and consulting assignments .
- Identify the current industry gaps in placements and develop strategies to bridge these gaps.
- Own, Design and implement tech enabled end to end placement process.
Key Requirements :
- 6+ years of experience in healthcare industry is required.
- Possess wide knowledge of corporate relationship environment.
- Possess good leadership, organizational, communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills. Thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments.
- A proactive leader and planner with expertise in strategic planning, event execution, account management.