Talent Acquisition Manager at Virohan
Views:2809 Applications:675 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:216
Virohan - Franchise Sales Manager (5-15 yrs)
Franchise Sales Manager (walk-in on 13/14 Jan)
- Do not apply if you don't have Franchise/Partner Management experience-
1. Sales & Marketing
- Launching new centres on a monthly basis
- Creating, executing & reviewing the Sales & Marketing Plan
- Achieving AOP and making sure the top & bottom line is met
- Coordination with the franchise partners to make sure the virohan standards are met
- Batch start & closure within the specified timeline
- Coordinating with centre operations and placement team to ensure no student drop out
- Maximize students on financing and coordinate with financing partners on a daily basis to ensure approval
2. Team Management
- Creating and executing a hiring, training and retention plan
- Achieving AOP sales through team management to ensure a performance driven team by reviewing and motivating on a weekly basis
- Managing team output, work allocation and review on a weekly basis
- Creation & implementation of all SOPs to ensure quality standards across all centres.
- Adhere to all Virohan and project SOP for paid business, government project etc.
- Monitoring and reviewing SOP on a weekly basis and document feedback on non-compliance with correction deadlines with manager
An ideal candidate should have:
- 5+ years experience in Franchise Management.
- Good at meeting revenue targets and implementing a daily sales and marketing plan
- Strengths in Stakeholder Management and having strong bias for action
- Candidate with education/ retail background will be a plus.
Do not apply if you don't have Franchise Sales Management experience-
Virohan is a Healthcare focused Ed-Tech company training youth for jobs in the healthcare sector. We aim to create India's largest healthcare vocational company with industry demand-driven curriculum. We are funded by Elea Foundation for Ethics in Globalization, Artha Impact, Yunus Social Business (an impact fund founded by Noble Laureate Prof. Mohammad Yunus), AngelList, Keiretsu Forum amongst others.
Workforce readiness is a huge problem in India. There is a huge disconnect between demand and supply of the skills in the workforce across sectors forcing youth to compromise on aspirations, income and location. Virohan uses technology and talent to fix this socio-economic problem, so that industry demand and skilled workforce are in perfect equilibrium. With a team of 130+ and training centres across 20 cities, Virohan is scaling up and looking for fast, focused and flexible talent with great problem-solving abilities who want to also make the world a better place!