HR Manager at CKS Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:543 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Vihara Innovation Network - HR Business Partner (4-6 yrs)
Vihara is looking for a HR Business Partner who will be responsible for executing Human Resource priorities and strategies in alignment with organizational objectives. The candidate should be able to work in a fast paced, growing environment, actively partnering with senior management team & collaborating with associates at all levels. You own the position if you know how to work with people across departments and engage effectively across functional boundaries.
Recruitment and Talent Acquisition:
- Working with senior management, project leads to develop quarterly staffing plans, hiring strategies.
- Lead and own recruitment cycle which includes attracting & selecting appropriate talent, salary negotiations & onboarding.
Performance & Capacity Management Systems:
- Assess, review, forecast and monitor capacity and resource utilization in various projects
- Drive timely and fair Performance Management & Assessment -development plans for key talent and corrective plans for low performers with appropriate documentation
- Support the managers in appropriate career management of their team members
- Coordinate for training programs that are aligned with the project & organizational objectives
People Practices (Strategy/ Process Improvement)
- Partner in the process of policy formulation and ensure implementation & adherence to the policies
- Provide competitive pay analysis that addresses evolving organizational challenges
- Manage exit process for all exiting employees and coordinating with all concerned departments
- Develop and execute employee engagement activities
- Hosting HR one-on-one sessions to understand employee grievances, being accessible and empathic and trustworthy to all employees.
- Work with senior leadership in understanding and articulating the organization's vision and goals
- Support employees to align with the organization's goals
- Coordinate with external resources for OD activities in the organization
- Ensures that employees have a clear understanding of their statutory obligations
- Communicate, manage & resolve all HR statutory & compliance related queries from employees