Vidzet Media - Chief Executive Officer - International Market - EMEA/APAC/Americas - IIM/ISB/MICA/SIMC/INSEAD (1-10 yrs)
We're searching for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for the International market - EMEA, APAC, and the Americas.
- Preferably alumnus of IIM, ISB, MICA, SIMC, INSEAD or having a great communications background.
- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is responsible for leading and growing new business revenue at Vidzet Media by acquiring new clients for the agency.
- The CEO will establish the vision, direction, and strategy for how Vidzet Media will achieve its new business revenue goals and will marshal the appropriate resources across departments and offices to grow. The CEO has the ultimate responsibility for driving revenue, growth, and profitability across new accounts at Vidzet Media.
- The CEO will be an active, day-to-day agency representative of the agency at a senior level and will maintain a highly responsive service orientation in all transactions. He or she will be a dynamic thought-leader with a thorough understanding of the client's business, as well as possess outstanding leadership abilities and proven success in global client management.
PS : This is a complete EQUITY/commission based role.
CEO Requirements :
- Bachelors degree or master's degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
- Experience in a senior management position (preferred).
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.