Director at SV Talent Partner
Views:107 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Video Content Editor - eCommerce (3-9 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities
As a video editor, you would be expected to come up with creative ideas to make high- quality and creative videos. These concise and fast video clips should be eye- catching, interesting, simple and user- friendly.
Our video- editor should have a sound knowledge of rendering final videos in various formats to upload online. You should possess basic knowledge of sound design and color correction knowledge to edit food videos.
A video editor plays a key role in the post- production process and your skills and talent will determine the quality of the final product. You should have a good sense of storytelling through visuals.
- Review shooting script and raw material.
- Trim footage segments and put together in sequence.
- Input music, graphics, and effects, Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and the industry- s
- Best practices to maximize efficiency.
Ideal Candidate :
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in film editing or related work experience is required
- Creative experience in filmmaking and Video Editing
Experience 4- Years
Manage and oversee the team
GET THE JOB DONE attitude