Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:6791 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Vice Resident - Customer Analytics & Machine Learning - NBFC - IIM/ISI/IISc (9-12 yrs)
About Our Client:
Our client is a leading financial services group and is part of a large Indian conglomerate. They are growing rapidly and are looking to hire a data scientist who is passionate to make cutting-edge changes to the way financial services is delivered in India.
Reporting into the CEO, you would be responsible for developing and executing data analytics strategy aligned towards optimizing revenue generation, predictive customer analytics, insights into customer behavior and build a robust & predictive data analytics framework. You would need to go beyond traditional boundaries should be passionate to make cutting-edge changes to the way financial services solutions are delivered in India.
Some of your key responsibilities shall be :
- Work with key stakeholders (product/ segment heads) to ensure alignment of the objectives across business units and the action plans required to achieve the same
- Develop and provide a set of regular analytical output across all product and segment areas
- Leverage the use of business analytics/ decision science to achieve business objectives
- Develop a variety of robust statistical techniques used for the analysis of a diverse range of data
- Strengthen the Data Warehouse through business activities, to be structured for business analysis and predictive purposes
- Build and lead a team to create and maintain a suite of data models for using best in class - statistical techniques-
- To suggest innovative and effective avenues for lead generation and customer engagement based on Data analytics and market trends
- Develop ingenious and robust state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to establish credit worthiness and risk of an applicant
- Use big data to identify qualified leads and pass them to the customer acquisition team
The Successful Applicant :
- PhD/Post Doc or a Post-Graduate in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Econometrics, Management Science and related fields from a Top Tier institution like IITs, IIMs, ISI, MDI, DSE, XLRI, FMS or a top Global school
- Have 10+ years of experience across advanced Analytics and Data Sciences within the Financial Services domain
- Be hands-on with Statistical and Big Data tools like SAS, Python, R, Weka, NumPy, Hadoop Ecosystem, etc along with exposure to machine learning algorithms (Random Forests, Support Vector Machines, Text Mining, etc)
What's on Offer :
It is an excellent opportunity to be part of a leading Indian conglomerate. The company is renowned for it's employee friendly policies and an inclusive culture
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.