Associate at Talent Tracker Services
Views:7923 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Vice President - Wealth Management - Financial Services Firm (8-15 yrs)
- Understand in detail clients investment needs & create a long term Asset Allocation plan.
- Manage relationships with ultra HNI & Acquire new relationships
- Acquire and advise HNI Clients in all asset classes like Debt, Alternate Assets, Equity, Mutual Funds.
- Advice clients with the assistance of in-house experts on their business need related to Corporate Finance, M & A, and Private Equity.
- Handle the clients- investment portfolio; the core thrust is on asset allocation and managing complete family wealth.
- Should be relationship oriented with good interpersonal and people skills
- Candidate should have understanding in Equities MF, tax planning, financial planning, profiling, fixed income, and exotic structures.
- Experience in handling Ultra HNI customers (B2C), Asset/ Wealth management, Fund advisory, Investment planning etc.
Qualification: MBA / CFA / CA / Post Graduate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.