Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:2196 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Vice President - Volume Hiring - ITeS/BPO (15-20 yrs)
Role : - Vice President-Volume Hiring - ITeS /BPO / KPO
Location : - Bangalore
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive design and implementation of highly effective results-driven talent research strategies and practices for domestic and international global research talent mapping and competitive intelligence for Volume Hiring Pan India
- Use market data and knowledge of talent pools to develop sourcing plans and strategies and translate this to a fact based recommendation to the hiring team manager or internal stakeholders
- Conduct confidential research and talent identification to identify best-in-class talent for the organisation
- Partner with Volume Talent Acquisition Team and Talent Acquisition Managers to generate ideas leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective executive search process.
- Build a stronger in-housing direct sourcing function; leading a team of executive recruiters focused on internal or direct sourcing channels utilization as well as leveraging new channels
- Discovering and exploiting new efficient effective and sustainable candidate channels to meet current and future leadership talent needs.
- Provide external benchmark candidate recommendations to establish and support a more rigorous process around internal lateral level searches.
- Manage and distribute relevant articles analyst reports and other industry competitive intelligence for extended ecosystem.
Candidate Requirement :
- MBA / PG with at least 15 to 20+ years of experience in recruiting or staffing either as a recruiter or providing research support with at least 4+ years of experience into Volume & Lateral Hiring & leading a sourcing team.